- Dejection Ode Hall Trial Proof
- Color printed etching and aquatint on thick, white, smooth, wove paper
- Sheet: 29 1/4 x 22 3/8 inches (74.3 x 56.8 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in graphite lower left:"Coleridge 'Dejection'"; in artist's hand in graphite lower center: "s[...] Hall Trial Proof."; in artist's hand in graphite lower right; "D. Wilkinson"
Signed in graphite lower right: "D. Wilkinson"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Renée and Geoffrey H. Hartman, Yale PhD 1953
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Donald Wilkinson, born 1937, British, Dejection Ode Hall Trial Proof, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.