IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by Joseph Constantine Stadler, active 1780–1812, British, The White Lily with Variegated-Leaves, 1800, from Robert John Thornton, the 'Temple of Flora', 1799-1812, 1800
The White Lily with Variegated-Leaves, 1800, from Robert John Thornton, the 'Temple of Flora', 1799-1812
- Part Of:
Collective Title: The Temple of Flora; or Garden of Nature, London: 1799-1812
- Aquatint engraving with original hand color on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 20 3/8 x 16 1/4 inches (51.8 x 41.3 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of John D. Viener, Yale AB 1961
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- botanical subject | botany | flowers (plants) | lilies | park (grounds) | plant | roots | rotunda (building) | science | white
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.