Print made by Joseph Constantine Stadler, active 1780–1812, British, The White Lily with Variegated-Leaves, 1800, from Robert John Thornton, the 'Temple of Flora', 1799-1812, 1800
- The White Lily with Variegated-Leaves, 1800, from Robert John Thornton, the 'Temple of Flora', 1799-1812
- Aquatint engraving with original hand color on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 20 3/8 x 16 1/4 inches (51.8 x 41.3 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of John D. Viener, Yale AB 1961
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- botanical subject | botany | flowers (plants) | lilies | park (grounds) | plant | roots | rotunda (building) | science | white
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.