Attributed to Joseph Mallord William Turner, 1775–1851, British, Whitchurch, Devonshire, 1800
- Graphite on medium, beige, smooth wove paper
- Sheet: 7 3/8 x 10 7/8 inches (18.7 x 27.6 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in graphite center: "slate | yp"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Anne Parmelee Reed Dean in memory of her grandfather, the Reverend Edward Allen Reed, and her father, Professor Edward Bliss Reed, Yale 1894
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | house | landscape | trees
- Associated Places:
- Devon | England | Whitchurch
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.