IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by John Bellany, 1942–2013, British, The Jesus College Quincentennial Portfolio Title Page, 1996
The Jesus College Quincentennial Portfolio Title Page
- Part Of:
Collective Title: The Jesus College Quincentennial Portfolio
- Screen print on thick, moderately textured, white wove paper
- Sheet: 30 x 22 inches (76.2 x 55.9 cm), Image: 21 x 11 inches (53.3 x 27.9 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of the Kasser / Mochary Family Foundation
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | portfolio | title page
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.