- Additional Title(s):
- Part Of:
- Screen print on thick, slightly textured, white wove paper
- Sheet: 29 7/8 x 22 1/8 inches (75.9 x 56.2 cm) and Image: 27 1/8 x 21 1/4 inches (68.9 x 54 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in graphite lower center: "Jesus"; in artist's hand in graphite lower right: "V/X"
Signed in graphite lower left: "Irvin '95"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of the Kasser / Mochary Family Foundation
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art
- Associated People:
- Jesus Christ (7-2 BC/BCE to 30-36 AD/CE)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.