- Additional Title(s):
- Part Of:
- Screen print on thick, slightly textured, white wove paper
- Sheet: 29 7/8 x 22 1/8 inches (75.9 x 56.2 cm) and Image: 27 1/8 x 21 1/4 inches (68.9 x 54 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in graphite lower center: "Jesus"; in artist's hand in graphite lower right: "V/X"
Signed in graphite lower left: "Irvin '95"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of the Kasser / Mochary Family Foundation
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art
- Associated People:
- Jesus Christ (7-2 BC/BCE to 30-36 AD/CE)
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.