River Avon Mud & Rio Grand Dustlines
- Part Of:
- Screen print on thick, slightly textured, white wove paper
- Sheet: 30 1/8 x 22 1/8 inches (76.5 x 56.2 cm) and Image: 23 1/8 x 12 1/2 inches (58.7 x 31.8 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in graphite lower center: "V/X"
Signed in graphite lower center: "Richard Long"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of the Kasser / Mochary Family Foundation
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | mud | rivers
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Richard Long, born 1945, British, River Avon Mud & Rio Grand Dustlines, 1996
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.