- A Logical Picture of Facts is a Thought. Tractatus 3. 21-22
- Screen print on thick, moderately textured, white wove paper
- Sheet: 29 13/16 x 22 1/16 inches (75.7 x 56 cm) and Image: 23 3/8 x 17 5/16 inches (59.4 x 44 cm)
Inscribed in graphite in artist's hand, lower left below image: "V/X"
Watermarked upper left (written vertically downwards): "ARCHES | FRANCE 8"; marked lower right: "Y" (in a box) blindstamped
not lettered [lettering present as a component of the image, however]
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right below image: "Edouardo Paolozzi 1995"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of the Kasser / Mochary Family Foundation
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | angles | calculations | faces | letters | mathematics | measurement | men | numbers
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Eduardo Paolozzi, 1924–2005, British, A Logical Picture of Facts is a Thought. Tractatus 3. 21-22, 1995
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.