IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
William Blake, 1757–1827, British, Illustrations of Imitation of Eclogue I, Page 15, 1821
Illustrations of Imitation of Eclogue I, Page 15
- Part Of:
- Wood-engraving and letterpress on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Spine: 7 1/8 inches (18.1 cm), Sheet: 7 x 4 1/8 inches (17.8 x 10.5 cm), Image: 1 3/8 x 2 7/8 inches (3.5 x 7.3 cm), Image: 1 3/8 x 2 7/8 inches (3.5 x 7.3 cm), Image: 1 1/4 x 2 7/8 inches (3.2 x 7.3 cm), Image: 1 3/8 x 3 inches (3.5 x 7.6 cm)
Lettered upper left: "To face page 15. | ILLUSTRATIONS OF IMITATION OF ECLOGUE I."; upper center to lower center: "THENOT. | THENOT. | COLINET. | COLINET."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- fields | landscape | moon | night | tree
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Matthew Hargraves, Matthew Hargraves on Samuel Palmer's The Harvest Moon, , January 19, 2012, 1 minute, 34 seconds, http://www.youtube.com/v/xv8G87YnN4k [Website]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.