Illustrations of Imitation of Eclogue I, Page 16
- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Wood-engraving and letterpress on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Spine: 7 1/8 inches (18.1 cm), Sheet: 7 x 4 1/8 inches (17.8 x 10.5 cm), Image: 1 1/4 x 3 inches (3.2 x 7.6 cm), Image: 1 1/4 x 3 inches (3.2 x 7.6 cm), Image: 1 3/8 x 3 inches (3.5 x 7.6 cm), Image: 1 3/8 x 3 inches (3.5 x 7.6 cm)
Lettered upper right: "To face page 16."; upper center to lower center: "ILLUSTRATIONS OF IMITATION OF ECLOGUE I. | THENOT. | COLINET. | COLINET. | THENOT."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dancing | genre subject | house | laborers | lawn | moon | river | sheep | shepherd | trees | women
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
William Blake, 1757–1827, British, Illustrations of Imitation of Eclogue I, Page 16, 1821
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.