- Chromolithograph on thick, rough, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 3/8 x 8 1/2 inches (28.9 x 21.6 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in graphite lower left: "6/50"; in artist's hand in graphite lower right: "Moore | 50"
Signed in graphite lower right: "Moore | 50"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Andrew C. Mayer, Yale Law School 1951
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | bench | chair | figure | figure study | portrait | seated | stool | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Henry Moore, 1898–1986, British, Seated Figure, 1950
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.