- Chromolithograph on thick, rough, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 3/8 x 8 1/2 inches (28.9 x 21.6 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in graphite lower left: "6/50"; in artist's hand in graphite lower right: "Moore | 50"
Signed in graphite lower right: "Moore | 50"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Andrew C. Mayer, Yale Law School 1951
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | bench | chair | figure | figure study | portrait | seated | stool | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Henry Moore, 1898–1986, British, Seated Figure, 1950
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.