Oxford Physic Garden
- Line engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper mounted on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 13 1/4 x 17 3/8 inches (33.7 x 44.1 cm) and Mount: 15 1/4 x 20 inches (38.7 x 50.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite lower left: "Magdelin"; in graphite lower right: "Botanical Gardens"; inscribed on back in pen and brown ink center: "1766"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Judith and Norman A. Zlotsky, Yale BS 1953
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | botanical | buildings | garden | men | plants | science
- Associated Places:
- England | Oxford | Oxfordshire | United Kingdom | University of Oxford | University of Oxford Botanic Garden
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Benjamin Green, ca. 1736–ca. 1800, British, Oxford Physic Garden, 1766
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.