IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by William Henry Pyne, 1769–1843, British, A Bishop, 1805
- Colored aquatint with etching on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 1/4 x 12 1/2 inches (23.5 x 31.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite lower right: "7x1"; inscribed on back in graphite upper left: "1806"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Judith and Norman A. Zlotsky, Yale BS 1953
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bishops (prelates) | book | clerics | men | portrait
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.