Rodes Near Prades
- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor, sharpie and acrylic on very thick, smooth, cream card
- Sheet: 14 1/4 x 21 1/4 inches (36.2 x 54 cm)
Inscribed in watercolor, lower right: " RODES" | "M Prades"
Signed in sharpie, lower left: "John Piper"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of the Libra Foundation, from the family of Nicholas and Susan Pritzker
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | buildings | cityscape | landscape | study (visual work)
- Associated Places:
- France | Languedoc-Roussillon | Prades | Pyrénées-Orientales
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest: