Rodes Near Prades
- Watercolor, sharpie and acrylic on very thick, smooth, cream card
- 14 1/4 x 21 1/4 inches (36.2 x 54 cm)
Inscribed in watercolor, lower right: " RODES" | "M Prades"
Signed in sharpie, lower left: "John Piper"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of the Libra Foundation, from the family of Nicholas and Susan Pritzker
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | buildings | cityscape | landscape | study (visual work)
- Associated Places:
- France | Languedoc-Roussillon | Prades | Pyrénées-Orientales
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Modernism and Memory - Rhoda Pritzker and the Art of Collecting (Yale Center for British Art, 2016-03-30 - 2016-08-21) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
Ian Collins, Modernism and memory : Rhoda Pritzker and the art of collecting, Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, 2016, pp. 55, 209, fig. 28, 209 fig/, N6768 .M635 2016 OVERSIZE (YCBA) [YCBA]