Print made by Joseph Pennell, 1860–1926, American, The Choir or The Nave, Washington Cathedral, 1923
The Choir or The Nave, Washington Cathedral
- Materials & Techniques:
- Etching on thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 18 1/4 x 19 inches (46.4 x 48.3 cm)
Lettered lower left: "Pennell 1923"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Janet and James Sale, Yale BA 1960
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | cathedral | choir | church | construction | nave
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.