IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by Henry R. Cook, active 19th century, British, The Battle of Waterloo, 1819
The Battle of Waterloo
- Colored engraving on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 23 13/16 x 34 1/16 inches (60.5 x 86.5 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of David Doret, Yale BA 1968, and Linda Mitchell
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | armies | battle | horse (animal) | military art | soldiers | warfare | Waterloo, Battle of, Waterloo, Belgium, 1815
- Associated Places:
- Belgium | Waterloo
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.