Print made by Thomas Sutherland, ca. 1785–1838, British, To the British Nation, 1836
- To the British Nation
- Colored aquatint on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 26 1/16 x 39 1/4 inches (66.2 x 99.7 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of David Doret, Yale BA 1968, and Linda Mitchell
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | armies | historical subject | horse (animal) | nation | soldiers
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.