IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
unknown framemaker, British, Neoclassical frame, last third of 18th century
British, Neoclassical frame
- last third of 18th century
- Carved wood, original gilding and water gilding
- Frame: 55 1/2 × 45 × 2 1/4 inches (141 × 114.3 × 5.7 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Link to Framed Image:
- Subject Terms:
- frame style: Neoclassical | frame status: Possibly original | frame quality: Good | frame feature: Rare pattern | frame cross-section: Architrave | frame alteration: no alteration
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.