Thomas Rowlandson, 1756–1827, British, Portrait of a Bearded Man, undated
Portrait of a Bearded Man
- Part Of:
- Watercolor, with pen and brown ink, gouache and graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 11 3/16 × 8 1/16 inches (28.4 × 20.5 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 12 7/16 × 9 5/16 inches (31.6 × 23.7 cm), and Mount: 16 5/16 × 12 11/16 inches (41.4 × 32.2 cm)
Signed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "T. Rowlandson"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.