A High Waterfall
- Watercolor with pen and brown, gray and black ink over graphite; verso: watercolor splotches on medium, moderately textured, cream, wove paper, mounted on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 8 9/16 x 12 5/16 inches (21.7 x 31.3 cm) and Mount: 12 x 15 13/16 inches (30.5 x 40.2 cm)
Signed and dated in dark gray ink, lower right: "Rowlandson 1822"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- geology | landscape | rocks (landforms) | science | trees | waterfall
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.