Entry of the Rajah, Ogmor
- Drypoint prints on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 16 9/16 x 10 15/16 inches (42 x 27.8 cm), Plate: 10 7/8 x 7 7/8 inches (27.6 x 20 cm), and Image: 10 3/4 x 7 11/16 inches (27.3 x 19.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "8/33"; lower center: "Entry of the Rajah, Ogmor"; on back, lower left: "25"; lower right: "9"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "W. S. Bagdatopolous (underlined)"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald and Willi Holden
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | awnings | balconies | banner | buildings | ceremony | city | cloaks | crowd | elephants (animals) | gates | genre subject | horses (animals) | men | minarets | parade | parasols | rajah | street | turbans | windows | women
- Associated Places:
- Asia | India
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by William Spencer Bagdatopolous, 1888–1965, Greek, Entry of the Rajah, Ogmor, 1935
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.