- St. Martin's Bridge, Toledo
- Drypoint on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper, pasted on contemporary mount made of thick, slightly textured, orange card
- Mount: 11 5/16 x 13 13/16 inches (28.8 x 35.1 cm), Sheet: 9 9/16 x 12 1/4 inches (24.3 x 31.1 cm), Plate: 7 1/2 x 10 3/8 inches (19 x 26.3 cm), and Image: 6 15/16 x 9 15/16 inches (17.7 x 25.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Ed. 50. | St Martin's Bridge, Toledo #30(?)"; on mount, center left: "12 3/4 - 15 3/8"; on mount, lower left: "2/4"
Lettered in black ink, within image, lower left: monogram of Oliver Hall
signed in graphite, lower left: "Oliver Hall"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art; Gift of Donald & Willi Holden
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate Of The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arch bridge | architectural subject | bridge (built work) | hills | landscape | Medieval | river | ruins
- Associated Places:
- Castilla-La Mancha | Puente de San Martín | Spain | Tagus | Toledo | Toledo
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Oliver Hall, 1869–1957, British, St. Martin's Bridge, Toledo, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.