Views of Sicily
- Part Of:
- Various media, including: black pencil or chalk with some white chalk on blue paper; gouache; some squared
- Sheet: 9 1/4 x 11 3/4in. (23.5 x 29.8cm)
Cover lettered: "SICILY." Loose in album is 4-page printed list: "Pictures Painted, 1840-1860," inscribed by the artist: "The Rev. P. Acland from Edward Lear."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest: