IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
George Romney, 1734–1802, British, Possibly a Figure Pronouncing a Curse on a Group, undated
Possibly a Figure Pronouncing a Curse on a Group
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Seated Woman
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 4 1/2 x 7 1/4 inches (11.4 x 18.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "497"; on verso in graphite, lower right: "497"
Circular collector's mark: Xavier Haas (Lugt 4541); oval collector's mark: Xavier Haas (Lugt 4542)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, B.A. 1938
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure | figure study | groups, working
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.