George Romney, 1734–1802, British, Possibly "Descent of Odin" or "Bolingbroke and Apparition", undated
Possibly "Descent of Odin" or "Bolingbroke and Apparition"
- Pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- 6 x 4 5/8 inches (15.2 x 11.7 cm)
Watermark: collector's mark: "G Romeny"; collector's mark: "George Romney"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, B.A. 1938
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bold | figure study | figures | movement
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.