- Men Going out to Fight, with a Crowd of Cowering Women Behind
- Graphite; verso: gray wash and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 5 1/2 x 7 3/4 inches (14 x 19.7 cm)
Collector's mark: "George Romeny"; collector's mark: "G Romney"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, B.A. 1938
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | men | movement | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
George Romney, 1734–1802, British, Men Going out to Fight, with a Crowd of Cowering Women Behind, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.