Caladon and Amelia (So-called)
- Pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 3 x 5 1/2 inches (7.6 x 14 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "350"
Collector's mark: "G Romney"; collector's mark: "George Romney"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, B.A. 1938
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | lovers | nude
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
George Romney, 1734–1802, British, Caladon and Amelia (So-called), undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.