- Women and Children Fleeing and Three Sketches of a Standing Female Figure
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 4 1/2 x 7 1/4 inches (11.4 x 18.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "1087"
Collector's mark: "G Romney"; collector's mark: George Romney"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, B.A. 1938
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- crowd | figure study | nude
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
George Romney, 1734–1802, British, Women and Children Fleeing and Three Sketches of a Standing Female Figure, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.