Fleeing Group of Figures
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Figure and Doodles
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 4 1/2 x 7 1/4 inches (11.4 x 18.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "1030"; on verso in graphite, lower right: "1880"; lower left: "1880"
Collector's mark; "G Romney"; collector's mark: "George Romney"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, B.A. 1938
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | figures | groups, user
- View by request in the Study Room
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
George Romney, 1734–1802, British, Fleeing Group of Figures, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.