Group of Figures, with a Flying Figure Above
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Children Playing
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 4 3/4 x 7 1/4 inches (12.1 x 18.4 cm)
Collector's mark: "G Romney"; collector's mark: "George Romney"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, B.A. 1938
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dance | figure (illustration) | figure study | flying
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
George Romney, 1734–1802, British, Group of Figures, with a Flying Figure Above, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.