George Romney, 1734–1802, British, Possibly a Group of Figures with Flying Figures, undated
Possibly a Group of Figures with Flying Figures
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 5/8 x 9 inches (14.3 x 22.9 cm)
Collector's mark: "G Romney"; collector's mark: "George Romney"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, B.A. 1938
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figures | flying | genre subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.