MacBeth: Banquet Scene
- Additional Title(s):
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 5/8 x 6 3/4 inches (14.3 x 17.1 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper right: "Verso: etude [...] de Christ a [...] disciples"
Oval collector's mark: Xavier Haas (Lugt 4541); circular collector's mark, verso: Xavier Haas (Lugt 4542)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. J. Richardson Dilworth, B.A. 1938
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- banquet | literary theme | Macbeth, play by William Shakespeare | plays by William Shakespeare
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
George Romney, 1734–1802, British, MacBeth: Banquet Scene, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.