To Make a Puppet
- Materials & Techniques:
- Lithograph on medium, smooth, white wove paper
- Sheet: 40 x 25 inches (101.6 x 63.5 cm)
Inscribed in blue ink lower right: [cut up]
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Reba and Dave Williams
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate Of The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | animals | genre subject | puppet
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.