An Arcadian Landscape
- Pastel on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 19 1/2 x 25 7/8 inches (49.5 x 65.7 cm) and Frame: 24 1/2 x 31 x 2 3/8 inches (62.2 x 78.7 x 6 cm)
Signed and dated in brown chalk, lower right: "G.L. 1742"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund, in honor of Brian Allen, Director of Studies, Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art (1993-2012)
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arcadia | boat | clouds | figures | landscape | men | river | trees
- Associated Places:
- Arcadia | Greece
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.