- Lithograph from a Collection of 14, 1952-1954
- Lithograph on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 15 3/4 x 11 15/16 inches (40 x 30.4 cm) and Image: 14 9/16 x 10 7/16 inches (37 x 26.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite in artist's hand, lower left below image: "[?1/1]"; inscribed in graphite, lower left on back: "[?Q]" (cut off at edge of sheet)
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right below image: "Butler 54"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of Reg Butler
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | animal art | beams | bull | cow | eyes | fear | head | horizon line | horns | monochrome | mouth | screaming | shadow | violence
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Reg Butler, 1913–1981, British, Lithograph from a Collection of 14, 1952-1954, 1954
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.