- Lithograph from a Collection of 14, 1952-1954
- Lithograph on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 15 1/16 x 11 1/16 inches (38.3 x 28.1 cm) and Image: 14 5/8 x 10 7/16 inches (37.2 x 26.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite in artist's hand, lower right: "2/2" (written vertically upwards); inscribed in graphite, lower left on back: "T"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "Butler 2/2 '54." (written vertically upwards)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of Reg Butler
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | black | bust | dark | eyes | fear | figure study | head | monochrome | neck | nose | pain | shadows | shoulder | violence
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Reg Butler, 1913–1981, British, Lithograph from a Collection of 14, 1952-1954, 1954
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.