- Former Title(s):
A Collection of 14 lithographs, 1952-54
- Additional Title(s):
Lithograph from a Collection of 14, 1952-1954
- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Lithograph with crayon on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 15/16 x 10 15/16 inches (38 x 27.8 cm), Image: 14 1/2 x 10 3/8 inches (36.8 x 26.3 cm)
Lettered in type-written text on a label, affixed upper left to upper right on back: "OIL-LITHOGRAPH AND CRAYON : Cassandra. Reg Butler."
Signed and dated in black crayon, upper left within image: "Butler '52"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of Reg Butler
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | anatomical study | anatomy | bust | eyes | fear | figure study | head | mythology | neck | pain | portrait | red | religious and mythological subject | shoulders | sinews | tendons | tragedy | violence
- Associated People:
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.