IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Carlo Labruzzi, 1748–1817, Italian, Part of the Colosseum with the Arch of Constantine and Arch of Titus in the Distance, Rome, undated
Part of the Colosseum with the Arch of Constantine and Arch of Titus in the Distance, Rome
- Watercolor, pen and gray ink, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 14 3/4 x 21 1/8 inches (37.5 x 53.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "2F"; in graphite, lower right: "Part of Colosseum | Constantine's Arch &c"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | cityscape | ruins | statues | stone
- Associated Places:
- Arch of Constantine | Colosseum | Italy | Lazio | Roman Forum | Rome
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.