A Panoramic View toward St. Peter's from the Palace of the Caesars
- Graphite, watercolor, and gray wash on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 11 1/2 × 18 1/4 inches (29.2 × 46.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "29"; in graphite, lower right: "From the Palace of the Caesars"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bridge (built work) | cityscape | ruins
- Associated Places:
- Italy | Palatine Hill | Rome | St. Peter's Basilica
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Carlo Labruzzi, 1748–1817, Italian, A Panoramic View toward St. Peter's from the Palace of the Caesars, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.