Twelve Short Walks 05
- Part Of:
- Etching, dust-grain gravure on 270gsm Magnani Hand Made Ivory wove paper
- Sheet: 16 x 19 1/2 inches (40.6 x 49.5 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "5"
Signed and dated in graphite lower right: "George Shaw 05"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © George Shaw and Paragon | Contemporary Editions Ltd.
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | cityscape | landscape | paths | trees
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by George Shaw, born 1966, British, Twelve Short Walks 05, 2005