Twelve Short Walks 05
- Part Of:
- Etching, dust-grain gravure on 270gsm Magnani Hand Made Ivory wove paper
- 16 x 19 1/2 inches (40.6 x 49.5 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "5"
Signed and dated in graphite lower right: "George Shaw 05"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © George Shaw and Paragon | Contemporary Editions Ltd.
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | cityscape | landscape | paths | trees
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
George Shaw : A Corner of a Foreign Field (The Holburne Museum, 2019-02-08 - 2019-05-06) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
George Shaw : A Corner of a Foreign Field (Yale Center for British Art, 2018-10-04 - 2018-12-30) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]