Page 54, Blank
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: A Composition of Buildings
- Part Of:
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper, bound in vellum
- Spine: 7 5/8 inches (19.4 cm) and Sheet: 7 3/8 x 5 1/8 inches (18.7 x 13 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink inside front cover, center: "Notes and sketches by | Alexander Cozens, | my great grandfather. J.Y."; inside back cover in graphite, upper left: "Peggy Quere"; in graphite and red chalk, center: "2"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | buildings | forum | Grand Tour | ruins | sketches | trees
- Associated Places:
- Italy | Rome
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.