Jem Southam, born 1950, British, Upton Pyne, May 1997 (Diptych), 2004
Upton Pyne, May 1997 (Diptych)
- Chromogenic dye coupler print on photographic paper mounted on Sintra PVC
- Sheet: 27 × 34 inches (68.6 × 86.4 cm) and Frame: 37 × 43 inches (94 × 109.2 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Henry S. Hacker, Yale BA 1965
- Copyright Status:
- © Jem Southam, courtesy of Charles Isaacs Photographs, New York
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- goose | house | landscape | pond
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.