IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Jem Southam, born 1950, British, Upton Pyne, September 1999, 2004
Upton Pyne, September 1999
- Chromogenic dye coupler print on Sintra mount
- Sheet: 27 × 34 inches (68.6 × 86.4 cm), Frame: 37 × 43 inches (94 × 109.2 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Henry S. Hacker, Yale BA 1965
- Copyright Status:
- © Jem Southam, courtesy of Charles Isaacs Photographs, New York
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- equipment | farming | fields | landscape | paths | vehicle
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.