Jem Southam, born 1950, British, Upton Pyne, September 1999, 2004
- Upton Pyne, September 1999
- Chromogenic dye coupler print on Sintra mount
- Sheet: 27 × 34 inches (68.6 × 86.4 cm) and Frame: 37 × 43 inches (94 × 109.2 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Henry S. Hacker, Yale BA 1965
- Copyright Status:
- © Jem Southam, courtesy of Charles Isaacs Photographs, New York
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- equipment | farming | fields | landscape | paths | vehicle
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.