IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Anish Kapoor, born 1954, British, Shadow IV: Light Blue, 2011
Shadow IV: Light Blue
- Color photogravure etching on 350g Hahnemuhle bright white paper
- Sheet: 28 1/2 × 38 inches (72.4 × 96.5 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "37/39"
Signed on verso in graphite, lower right: "Anish Kapoor"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art Fund, Smith Richardson Foundation, Iola S. Haverstick Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © Anish Kapoor and Paragon | Contemporary Editions Ltd.
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | blue | moiré | vignette
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Art in Focus : Blue (Yale Center for British Art, 2019-04-05 - 2019-08-11) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition] [Exhibition Description]
A Decade of Gifts and Acquisitions (Yale Center for British Art, 2017-06-01 - 2017-08-13) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition] [Exhibition Description]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.