IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made after George Stubbs, 1724–1806, British, Plate VIII, Human Body, Posterior View, 1804
Plate VIII, Human Body, Posterior View
- Additional Title(s):
Stipple engraving (after George Stubbs) from the group of comparative anatomy drawings
- Line engraving on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 26 3/4 × 20 inches (67.9 × 50.8 cm), Plate: 20 × 15 inches (50.8 × 38.1 cm), Image: 18 × 6 inches (45.7 × 15.2 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of George and Olga Kenney
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- anatomical study | figure study | frontal | man | nude
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.