- Lee's Cottage, Countess Wear
- Graphite and watercolor on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 × 13 1/4 inches (25.4 × 33.7 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "WWP"; upper right: "Lee's Cottage | Countefs Weir | Mr G"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Edward Porter Street, Jr., Yale BE 1945W
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | cottage | countess | forest | landscape | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Rev. William Warren Porter, 1776–1804, British, Lee's Cottage, Countess Wear, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.