IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Rev. William Warren Porter, 1776–1804, British, Goodrich Castle, undated
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 8 1/8 × 13 1/4 inches (20.6 × 33.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite lower left: "B F [...]"; lower right: "Goodrich Castle"
Watermark: J Holyoake
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Edward Porter Street, Jr., Yale BE 1945W
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | castle | trees
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Goodrich Castle | Hereford and Worcester | Ross-on-Wye | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.