Study of a Cottage and a Man Rolling the Lawn
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 8 × 12 3/4 inches (20.3 × 32.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper right: "For W [...] Street"
Watermark: S Lay 1801
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Edward Porter Street, Jr., Yale BE 1945W
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | cottage | genre subject | landscape | lawn | man | work
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Rev. William Warren Porter, 1776–1804, British, Study of a Cottage and a Man Rolling the Lawn, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.