Rev. William Warren Porter, 1776–1804, British, On the Wye, undated
On the Wye
- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor, pen and brown ink, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 1/8 × 13 1/8 inches (23.2 × 33.3 cm)
inscribed on verso in graphite, center right: "On the Wye"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Edward Porter Street, Jr., Yale BE 1945W
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cliff | landscape | marine art | rocks (landforms)
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Hereford and Worcester | Ross-on-Wye | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.