Landscape Study with Sheep, Oxford in the Distance
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Studies of Trees
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 3/8 × 17 inches (28.9 × 43.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and brown ink, upper left: "Oxford"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Edward Porter Street, Jr., Yale BE 1945W
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | flowers | landscape | sheep | study (visual work) | trees | university
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Oxford | Oxford University | Oxfordshire | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Rev. William Warren Porter, 1776–1804, British, Landscape Study with Sheep, Oxford in the Distance, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.