Rev. William Warren Porter, 1776–1804, British, Landscape Study with Sheep, Oxford in the Distance, undated
Landscape Study with Sheep, Oxford in the Distance
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Studies of Trees
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 3/8 × 17 inches (28.9 × 43.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and brown ink, upper left: "Oxford"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Edward Porter Street, Jr., Yale BE 1945W
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | flowers | landscape | sheep | study (visual work) | trees | university
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Oxford | Oxford University | Oxfordshire | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.