St. Pauls Church, Dedham, Massachusetts
- Lithograph on thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 16 5/8 × 11 15/16 inches (42.3 × 30.4 cm), Plate: 8 11/16 × 6 7/8 inches (22.1 × 17.4 cm)
Lettered lower center; "J.H. Bufford's Lith. Boston. | ST.PAULS CHURCH, DEDHAM, MASS. | Consecrated Jany. 15th. 184 - Burnt Dec. 7. 1856."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Edward Porter Street, Jr., Yale BE 1945W
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church
- Associated Places:
- Dedham | Massachusetts | United States
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by unknown artist, St. Pauls Church, Dedham, Massachusetts, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.